High-quality force measurement clamp with enormous flexibility which can be adapted quickly to a wide variety of test objects
· Solid version for high clamp forces
· Maximum range (width between the jaws): 75 mm, 3-way lockable , , , can be finely adjusted using threaded rods
· You can choose between many differenttypes of jaws
- Jaws with pyramid grip as standard, W×H 49×30 mm
- Jaws with undulating grip, knurled grip, V-grip for round samples up to 15 mm diameter, plain jaws for you to treat on your own and jaws with rubber coating (1 mm), and many more versions all available as options, please ask for details
· The modular design means enables a quick fitting, expansion and cleaning of the clamp.
· By means of the practical ball locking pin system, the clamp can be quickly adapted to ones‘ own demands, test objects, operational environment, e.g. test stand or force measuring device.
· Can be used with all SAUTER force measuring devices or test stand systems
· For tension and compression testing up to 10 KN
· Overload protection: 150 % of [Max]
· Scope of supply: 1 clamp
- Product Specification
Manufacturer Sauter GmbH