Product Focus: Novotechnic P6500 Standard Potentiometer
About the manufacturers
Novotechnik produced the first industrial potentiometers for the general machine engineering sector all the way back in the 1950’s, so their knowledge and experience is unparalleled. Since then they have developed the position transducer, as well as the linear and rotary potentiometer. The uses for Novotechnik sensors have increased and they can now be found in a number of industries, including automotive, machine engineering, hydraulic, pneumatic and medical. Through the years their products have been universally recognised for their exceptional linearity, reliability and operating life - characteristics that Novotechnik are still very much renowned for today.
The Novotechnik P6500 is a rotary potentiometer for measuring, controlling and instrumentation applications. When used as a high-precision angular displacement transducer, this potentiometer meets a range of analogue functions also. Example applications include:
- Used for studying camber angle variations (e.g. when cornering)
- Measuring wheel position variations
- Recording test courses and racing tracks for simulators
- Designing dimensioning wheel houses
- Designing wheel suspension systems
- Determining the stress of the material of the tires
- Extremely low torque: 0.003 Ncm
- Very long life - 100 x 106 movements
- Excellent linearity - standard ± 0.1 %
- Very good repeatability better than 0.01°
- Single integrated main bearing
- Shaft with screwdriver slot and marking
- Unrestricted 360° continuous rotation
Why buy this potentiometer?
- P6500 potentiometers have a linearity of 0.05% and a very-high resolution of higher than 0.007
- Constructed from a durable all metal case with endurance in mind
- Combined with an A/D converter, this precision potentiometer serves as an affordable digital absolute encoder for precision setting or pick-up
- Novotechnik has over 60 years of potentiometer experience
This simple device is an affordable rotary potentiometer with a selection of different uses. If you are interested in purchasing this product or want more information, please visit the Novotechnik potentiometer P6500 page. Alternatively, if you want to view our full Novotechnik UK range, you can view that here.
For any questions or inquiries, please contact us either via phone (01908 972 660) or email (email@example.com).
See alsoThe Measurements Guide to Potentiometers
There are no products matching the selection.