Reed LM-8000 6-in-1 Multi-Function Environmental Meter
The Measurement Shop's selection of LM-8000 6-in-1 Multi-Function Environmental Meters manufactured by Reed Instruments.
This compact 6-in-1 environmental meter measures air velocity, air temperature, ambient temperature, relative humidity, light and contact temperature. These meters are highly versatile and are often used in HVAC and refrigeration servicing for checking the temperature of condensers and chillers, as well as monitoring air flow and detecting filter blockages.
The LM-8000 features Data Hold, Minimum/Max functions and has been designed for one handed operation.
|Battery Type||9V Battery|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Overall Dimensions w x d x h||6.1 x 2.4 x 1.3" (156 x 60 x 33mm)|
|Humidity Range||10 to 95% RH|
|Humidity Accuracy||≥70%RH: ±(4% rdg + 1.2%RH) <70%RH: ±4%RH|
|Humidity Resolution||0.1% RH|
|Temperature Accuracy||Air Temperature: ±1.2°C (2.5°F) Contact Temperature: ±(1% rdg +2°F(1°C)|
|Temperature Range||Air Temperature: 32 to 122.0°F (0 to 50°C) Contact Temperature (Type K) : -148 to 2372°F (-100 to 1300°C)|
- Measures air velocity/temperature, ambient temperature, relative humidity, contact temperature and light.
- Easy to operate, designed for one hand operation.
- Air velocity is measured in m/s, ft/min, km/h, mph or knots
Light levels are measured in foot-candles or lux.
- Temperature is measured in °C or °F.
- Data Hold and Max/Min functions.
- Zero adjustment button (light meter).
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off.