The Measurement Shop's range of R2400 Type K themocouple thermometers manufactured by Reed Instruments.
R2400 thermometers feature a large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display and can be used on a tripod mount for recording temperature values over an extended period of time. These digital thermometers are portable, quick responding machines that can display temperature in Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin and are perfect for use in a wide range of applications including pharmaceuticals, education, R&D and the food service industry.
- Product Features
- Type K thermocouple thermometer.
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display.
- User selectable C,F or Kelvin.
- Max and Data Hold functions.
- User selectable resolution of 0.1 or 1F (0.1 or 1C).
- Tripod mount for long-term monitoring.
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off.
- Product Specification
Manufacturer Reed Instruments Accuracy -50°C - 0°C: ±2°C 0 to 1000°C: ±(0.5% rdg+1°C) 1000 to 1300°C: ±(0.8% rdg+1°C) Resolution 0.1 or 1°F/°C, 1K Display 3 1/2-digit LCD Temperature Range -58 to 2000°F (-50 to 1300°C), 223 to 2000K Operating Temperature 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) Humidity Range 10-90% Battery Supply 1 x 9V battery Battery Type 1 x 9V battery Overall Dimensions w x d x h 6.4 x 3.0 x 1.5" (162 x 76 x 38.5mm) Approvals CE Storage Temperature 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)