Reed R5040 1000A AC/DC Clamp Meter
The Measurement Shop's selection of R5040 1000A AC/DC Clamp Meters manufactured by Reed Instruments.
The R5040 is an autoranging True RMS clamp meter capable of measuring AC/DC current and voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance, duty cycle and temperature. This device is particularly useful in building maintenance and for electricians looking to troubleshoot electrical equipment installation problems.
This device features a 50,000 count backlit LCD display with a 61-segment analog bargraph and double molded plastic housing, the R5040 keeps track of min/max readings and includes a non-contact voltage detector built into the clamp tip.
|Display||50,000 count LCD display|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Overall Dimensions w x d x h||9.1 x 3.0 x 1.5" (232 x 77 x 39 mm)|
|Temperature Accuracy||±(1.0% rdg. + 4.5°F) ±(1.0% rdg. + 2.5°C)|
|Temperature Resolution||1°F, 1°C|
|Temperature Range||-148 to 1832°F (-100 to 1000°C)|
- Measures AC/DC current/voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle and temperature.
- 50000-count backlit LCD display and analog bargraph.
- Low battery and overrange indicators.
- Built-in non-contact voltage detector with LED indicator.
- True RMS AC measurements.
- Min/Max, display hold and relative mode.
- Diode test and continuity check functions.
- Durable double molded plastic housing.
- Cat. III 600V safety rating.