The Measurement Shop's range of R5100 Non-Contact AC Voltage Detectors manufactured by Reed Instruments.
The R5100 is capable of detecting the presence of AC voltage from a safe distance. The device features audible/visual indicators, a built-in flashlight and convenient pocket clip.
- Product Features
- Suitable for outlets or against insulated wire.
- Built-in flashlight.
- Double insulated housing for increased safety.
- Audible (buzzer) and visual (LED) indicators when voltage present.
- For use on 50/60Hz. circuits
- Pocket clip.
- Auto shut off.
- CE and UL approved.
- Cat. III 1000V, Cat. IV 600V safety ratings.
- Product Specification
Manufacturer Reed Instruments Frequency Range 50 to 60Hz Battery Type 2 AAA Batteries Operating Temperature 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) Storage Temperature 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C) Overall Dimensions w x d x h 6.3 x 1 x 1" (159 x 25 x 25mm) Approvals CE, UL