The Measurement Shop's selection of R6013 portable moisture meters manufactured by Reed Instruments.
The R6013 is a portable measurement device constructed from a compact, impact-proof plastic housing and fitted with a belt clip. The device comes complete with a built-in measurement verification, battery indicator and auto-power off function for conserving power whilst using in the field or challenging construction sites.
Reed's R6013 moisture meters are used to measure moisture in a whole host of building and design materials including wood, sawn timber, sheet rock, cardboard, plaster, concrete and mortar.
- Product Features
- Measures wood and building material moisture.
- Detects moisture in sawn timber, sheet rock, cardboard, plaster, concrete and mortar.
- Compact size with belt clip.
- Durable impact-proof plastic housing.
- Built-in measurement verification and battery check.
- Replaceable pins
- Low battery indicator and auto shut-off.
- Product Specification
Manufacturer Reed Instruments Display LCD (Bargraph) Operating Temperature 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) Humidity Range 0-85% Battery Supply 3 CR2032 batteries Battery Type 3 CR2032 batteries Overall Dimensions w x d x h 5.1 x 1.6 x 1" (130 x 40 x 25mm) Approvals CE Storage Temperature 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C) Sensor Type Contact Pins Measuring Range Wood: 6 - 44% Moisture Content Materials: 0.2 - 2.0% Moisture Content