The Measurement Shop's selection of R6020 Temperature and Humidity USB Dataloggers manufactured by Reed Instruements.
The R6020 compact datalogger records up to 32,000 temperature and relative humidity readings and can be plugged directly into a computer to setup parameters (sampling rate, min/max alarms) and disconnect to begin recording.
Once data collection is complete, connect again via USB to download to included software for analysis.This device is used for measuring humidity in saunas, greenhouses and warehouses, as well as for monitoring the temperature of samples in the food and drink industry.
- Product Features
- Stores up to 16,000 temperature and 16,000 humidity readings.
- Simply plug into the USB port to begin downloading - no cables or wires required.
- User selectable sampling rate from 2 secs to 24 hrs.
- Visible alarm (LED) if set max/min values are exceeded.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Wall mount bracket and screws for long-term monitoring.
- Product Specification
Manufacturer Reed Instruments Temperature Accuracy ±1.8°F (1.0°C) Temperature Range -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C) Temperature Resolution 0.1°F/°C Operating Temperature -31 to 176°F (-35 to 80°C) Humidity Accuracy 0 to 20% & 80 to 100%: ±5% 20 to 40% & 60 to 80%: ±3.5% 40 to 60%: ±3% Humidity Range 0 to 100% RH Humidity Resolution 0.1% RH Battery Supply 3.6V battery Overall Dimensions w x d x h 4 x 1 x 0.9" (101 x 25 x 23mm) Approvals CE Storage Temperature -31 to 176°F (-35 to 80°C)