Reed R7050 Compact Photo Tachometers
The Reed R7050 photo tachometer uses non-contact RPM and revolution count measurements with 5 digit backlit LCD display.
The Reed R7050 compact photo tachometer uses non-contact RPM and revolution count measurements with 5 digit backlit LCD display.
The R7050 is a specialist digital device perfect for measuring the rotation speed of an engine shaft in cars and other vehicles. This model includes a built-in laser pointer in order to identify a target area of operation. R7050 photo tachometers provide incredibly fast and accurate RPM measurements for rotating objects without contact and revolution count of moving objects. Please contact us if you require more information about this Reed product.
|Stock Time||2-3 days|
|Readability||0.1 RPM, 1 count|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Overall Dimensions w x d x h||6.3 x 2.3 x 1.5" (160 x 58 x 39 mm)|
|Supply Voltage||9V battery|
- Provides fast and accurate RPM measurements of rotating objects without contact and revolution count of moving objects.
- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area.
- Durable double molded plastic housing and large backlit LCD display.
- Internal memory recalls maximum, minimum values as well as last value stored.
- Low battery indicator and auto shut-off.