Reed R7900 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge, 15.7"
The Measurement Shop's range of R7900 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges manufactured by Reed Instruments.
These top-quality ultrasonic thickness gauges feature a large backlit LCD display and are capable of measuring the thickness of a wide variety of ultrasonic conductive materials such as metals, plastics, ceramics, glass and other composites. This device is commonly used in industrial manufacturing processes and can be used to monitor pipes and pressure vessels.
The R7900 features user adjustable high/low alarms and internal memory capable of storing up to 500 measurements.
|Measuring Range||0.03 to 15.7" (0.65 to 400mm)|
|Readability||0.01mm or 0.1mm (< 100mm) 0.1mm (>100mm)|
|Offset Accuracy||±0.04mm (< 10mm) ±(0.1% rdg.+ 0.04mm) (< 100mm) ±(0.3% rdg.) (> 100mm)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Overall Dimensions w x d x h||5.9 x 2.9 x 1.3" (150 x 74 x 32mm)|
|Supply Voltage||2 AA Batteries|
- Measures a wide range of material including; metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass, and other ultrasonic conductive materials.
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display.
- User selectable unit of measure (in/mm).
- Internal memory stores up to 500 measurements.
- Displays sound velocity at the touch of a button.
- Zero adjustment button.
- User adjustable High/Low alarms.
- Built-in two-point calibration function.
- Auto sleep, shut off and low battery indicator.