The Measurement Shop UK's selection of R9400 Carbon Monoxide Meters manufactured by Reed Instruments.
The R9400 carbon monoxide meter is capable of detecting concentrations up to 1000ppm and is often used for ensuring residential and commercial safety, such as verifying furnaces, cookers, water boilers and gas room heaters.
The R9400 features a large backlit LCD display with data hold/max functions and user adjustable alarm limit.
- Product Features
- Backlit LCD displays CO levels from 0 to 1000ppm and ambient temperature.
- User adjustable alarm limit (audible beep frequency increases as CO level rises).
- Quick response and high accuracy.
- Data hold and max functions.
- Self test sequence on start-up.
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off.
- Product Specification
Manufacturer Reed Instruments Display 4-digit, dual LCD Temperature Accuracy ±1.5°F (0.8°C) Temperature Range -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C) Temperature Resolution 0.1°F (0.1°C) Operating Temperature 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) Battery Life Approx. 200 hours Battery Supply 4 AA batteries Overall Dimensions w x d x h 7.5 x 2.6 x 1.7" (190 x 65 x 45mm) Approvals CE Storage Temperature 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C) Sensor Type Carbon Monoxide: Stabilized electrochemical sensor | Temperature: Thermistor