Reed SD-2010 SD Series WBGT Heat Stress Meter, Datalogger
The Measurement Shop's selection of SD-2010 SD Series WBGT Heat Stress Meters and Dataloggers manufactured by Reed Instruments.
The SD-2010 heat stress datalogger measures temperature, humidity, and direct or radiant sunlight with Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT), with this information, gyms and sports facilities can help prevent heat-related illnesses such as heat stroke caused by over-extended activities and exercise.
The SD-2010 is OSHA recommended and also features a user-adjustable WBGT audible alarm and the ability to adjust settings for indoor temperature measurement. Using a SD card (max 16Gb, not included), a user can select a desired sampling rate and quickly generate an Excel file on a SD card without the use of software. Optional accessories include a tripod and AC adapter for continuous long-term monitoring. Optional PC software also allows a user to track live measurements.
|Display||4-digit dual LCD|
|Temperature Accuracy||Air: ±1.5°F (±0.8°C) Black Globe: ±1.1°F (±0.6°C) Indoor WBGT: ±1.8°F (±1°C) Outdoor WBGT: ±2.7°F (±1.5°C)|
|Temperature Range||Air: 32 to 122.0°F (0 to 50.0°C) Dew Point: -13.5 to 120.1°F (-25.3 to 48.9°C) Wet Bulb: -6.9 to 122.1°F (-21.6 to 50°C) Black Globe: 32 to 176°F (0 to 80°C) Indoor WBGT: 32 to 138°F (0 to 59°C) Outdoor WBGT: 32 to 132°F (0 to 56°C)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Humidity Accuracy||>70%RH: ±(3% rdg + 1%RH) <70%RH: ±3%RH|
|Humidity Range||5 - 95% RH|
|Humidity Resolution||0.1% RH|
|Battery Supply||6 x AA batteries or AC Adapter (optional)|
|Overall Dimensions w x d x h||Instrument: 7.0 x 2.7 x 1.8" (177 x 68 x 45 mm) Black Brass Ball Diameter: 2.9" (75 mm)|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
- Measures temperature, humidity, dew point, wet bulb, black globe, indoor/outdoor WBGT.
- Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) considers the effects of temperature, humidity and direct or radiant sunlight.
- In/Out function displays the WBGT value with or without direct sun exposure.
- Black Globe Temperature (TG) monitors the effects of direct solar radiation on an exposed surface.
- Adjustable audible alarm.
- User selectable unit of measure (°F or °C).
- Data hold and Max/Min functions.
- Real-time datalogger with integral SD memory card.
- User selectable sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds.
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display.
- Optional PC software features live tracking via USB connection.
- Tripod mount for long-term monitoring.
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off.