SD-947 SD Series 4-Channel Thermocouple Thermometer and datalogger manufactured by Reed Instruments.
The SD series data logging thermometer measures Type K, J, R, S, E, T and RTD. The device features user selectable sampling rates from 1 to 3600 seconds, and by an SD card, (up to 16Gb) a user can select a desired sampling rate and quickly generate an Excel file with raw data, all without the use of software.
This digital thermocouple thermometer is often used to monitor temperature in a wide range of industries including medical, industrial, food service and environmental.
Optional accessories include a tripod and AC adapter for continuous long-term monitoring and PC software that allows a user to tracking live measurements on up to 4 separate channels.
- Product Features
- Displays up to 4 separate measurements simultaneously.
- Accepts Type K, J , R, S, E, T thermocouple and RTD probes.
- Temperature differential (T1-T2), Max/Min and Data hold functions.
- User selectable °C, °F.
- Real-time data logger with integral SD memory card.
- User selectable sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds.
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display.
- Optional PC software features live tracking via USB connection.
- Tripod mount for long-term monitoring.
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off.
- Product Specification
Manufacturer Reed Instruments Accuracy Type K T/C: ± (0.4% + 1°F) / ± (0.4% + 0.5°C) Type J T/C: ± (0.4% + 1°F) / ± (0.4% + 0.5°C) Type T T/C: ± (0.4% + 1°F) / ± (0.4% + 0.5°C) Type E T/C: ± (0.4% + 1°F) / ± (0.4% + 0.5°C) Type R T/C: ± (0.5% + 2°F) /± (0.5% + 1°C) Type S T/C: ± (0.5% + 2 Resolution 0.1 or 1°F/°C Display Quad Display, LCD Operating Temperature 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) Humidity Range 10-90% Battery Supply 6 x AA batteries or AC Adapter (optional) Overall Dimensions w x d x h 7.0 x 2.7 x 1.9" (177 x 68 x 45mm) Approvals CE Storage Temperature 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C) Measuring Range Type K T/C: -148 to 2372°F (-100 to 1300°C) Type J T/C: -148 to 2102°F (-100 to 1150°C) Type T T/C: -148 to 752°F (-100 to 400°C) Type E T/C: -148 to 999.9°F (-100 to 900°C) Type R T/C: 32 to 3092°F (0 to 1700°C) Type S T/C: 32 to 2732°F (0 to 1500°C) RTD