Reed's TM-8811 ultrasonic thickness gauge has a large easy-to-read LCD display and is designed to measure the thickness of 10 preset materials. The TM-8811 features a built-in calibration function, low battery indicator and includes couplant. TM-8811 thickness gauges are perfect for monitoring and verifying pipes and pressure vessels as well as for a range of Industrial manufacturing procedures. This model is compatible with a wide range of materials including steel, cast iron, aluminum, red copper, zinc, quartz glass and polyethylene.
- Product Features
- Measures the thickness of steel, cast iron, aluminum, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, grey cast iron and nodular cast iron.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display.
- Displays sound velocity at the touch of a button.,
- Automatic material calibration.
- User selectable unit of measure (in/mm).
- Low battery indicator.
- Product Specification
Manufacturer Reed Instruments Measuring Range 0.05 to 7.9" (1.5 to 200mm) Offset Accuracy ±(0.5% + 0.1mm) Operating Temperature 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) Overall Dimensions w x d x h 6.3 x 2.7 x 1.25" (161 x 69 x 32mm) Supply Voltage 4 AA Batteries