Reed's R5010 True RMS autoranging multimeter is IP67 rated, has a 40,000 count display for precise readings and is capable of measuring AC/DC voltage and current, frequency, resistance, capacitance and temperature.
This multimeter includes diode and continuity tests and features 4-20 mA loop measurement and a digital analog bargraph. The R5010 is commonly used for testing batteries, electric motors, household wiring and power supplies.
- Product Features
- True RMS measures frequency, resistance, capacitance and temperature.
- Diode check and continuity functions.
- Backlit LCD readout with analog bar graph.
- 4-20 mA process loop measurements with % readout
Data hold, Max/Min and Peak capture mode.
- IP67 dust and waterproof.
- Cat. IV 600V, Cat. III 1000V safety rating.
- Product Specification
Manufacturer Reed Instruments Frequency Range 40, 400Hz, 4, 40, 400kHz, 4, 40, 100MHz Battery Type 9V Battery Display 40,000 count LCD display Operating Temperature 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C) Storage Temperature -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C) Overall Dimensions w x d x h 7.4 x 3.2 x 2.0" (187 x 81 x 50mm) Approvals CE, IP67, Drop Tested (2M) Temperature Accuracy ±(1.0% rdg. + 4.5°F) ±(1.0% rdg. + 2.5°C) Temperature Resolution 1°F, 1°C Temperature Range -58 to 1832°F (-50 to 1000°C)