Reed R5020 400A AC Clamp Meter
The Measurement Shop's range of R5020 400A AC Clamp Meters manufactured by Reed Instruments.
The R5020 compact autoranging clamp meter is capable of measuring AC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance, duty cycle and temperature.
The R5020 is constructed from durable double-moulded plastic housing and includes diode check and continuity functions and a non-contact voltage detector built into the clamp tip. This device is perfectly suited to performing scheduled maintenance on electro-mechanical equipment.
|Battery Type||2 x AAA|
|Display||4,000 count LCD display|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Overall Dimensions w x d x h||7.9 x 2.6 x 1.5" (200 x 66 x 37 mm)|
|Temperature Accuracy||±(3.0% rdg. + 9°F) ±(3.0% rdg. + 5°C)|
|Temperature Resolution||1°F, 1°C|
|Temperature Range||-4 to 1400°F (-20 to 760°C)|
- Measures AC current, AC/ DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle and temperature.
- 4000-count LCD display with low battery and overrange indicators.
- Built-in non-contact voltage detector with LED indicator.
- Display hold and relative mode.
- Diode test and continuity check functions.
- Durable double molded plastic housing.
- Cat. III 600V safety rating.