The Measurement Shop's range of R5020 400A AC Clamp Meters manufactured by Reed Instruments.
The R5020 compact autoranging clamp meter is capable of measuring AC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance, duty cycle and temperature.
The R5020 is constructed from durable double-moulded plastic housing and includes diode check and continuity functions and a non-contact voltage detector built into the clamp tip. This device is perfectly suited to performing scheduled maintenance on electro-mechanical equipment.
- Product Features
- Measures AC current, AC/ DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle and temperature.
- 4000-count LCD display with low battery and overrange indicators.
- Built-in non-contact voltage detector with LED indicator.
- Display hold and relative mode.
- Diode test and continuity check functions.
- Durable double molded plastic housing.
- Cat. III 600V safety rating.
- Product Specification
Manufacturer Reed Instruments Frequency Range 10MHz Battery Type 2 x AAA Display 4,000 count LCD display Operating Temperature 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) Storage Temperature -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C) Overall Dimensions w x d x h 7.9 x 2.6 x 1.5" (200 x 66 x 37 mm) Approvals CE Temperature Accuracy ±(3.0% rdg. + 9°F) ±(3.0% rdg. + 5°C) Temperature Resolution 1°F, 1°C Temperature Range -4 to 1400°F (-20 to 760°C)